Wednesday, May 30, 2012

OMFG.

I am such an idiot.  I cannot express how stupid I feel right now.  I am just literally blown away at my own HUGE foolish mistake.  Seriously.

Okay, so remember how I said it was my 4th anniversary of my 23rd birthday yesterday and that I had turned 27?  Well guess what?


I lied. To myself.


I still feel stupid saying this but, I forgot how old I was.  It wasn't until about 30 minutes ago when my coworker (who was also born in 1986 and who's birthday is on Saturday - Happy Birthday Frannie!) mentioned her upcoming 26th birthday that I realized that I am a complete doofus.  I don't even know how long I thought I was 26.  What kind of 20-something forgets how old they are?  Who does that?  Well, obviously THIS GIRL right here.

Maybe I'm so stressed out that I can't even think straight?  But I could have sworn I had a 26th birthday already.  I think?  Oh, and another "OMFG" tidbit:  I can no longer type science.  (Okay, that one didn't count).  I'm a pretty good typist and for some reason I can no longer type that word at my normal speed (67wpm - what what!).  I kept typing "scients" all night last night.  Yeah, on the night of my "27th" birthday, I stayed up writing a paper and doing homework.

So to recap my birthday yesterday:  I forgot how old I am. I hate scients.

Here's what I wore today:


Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!  I am going to continue banging my head on my desk in disbelief of my stupidity.  Don't forget to enter the giveaway!  I will be picking and announcing the winner on the 1st!

21 comments:

  1. also, how do we enter the giveaway?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't hate yourself! that also happens to me, like always...i don't know when it started but there would be times (awkward moments) when I have to fill up something with my age and I would seriously forget how old i am. Am I 19 or 20? It's weird but I guess you're not the only one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Glad I'm not the only one! But still...I could have sworn I turned 26 last year and who knows how long I was going around telling people I was 26! Its so embarrassing.

      Delete
  3. LOL. In my late twenties I kept forgetting how old I was all the time. I only know how old I am now, since it's a round number: 30. By 32/33, etc. I'll probably confused again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. See you would think that 25 would be an easy number to remember but no, I went around thinking I was 26. I don't even know how long I was going around thinking that. I skipped a whole year. I'm such a dork.

      Delete
  4. Well Thank God, youre pretty:). Who needs brains when you lookin like that...lol. Im sure everyone has forgotten how old they are...:). My sister forgot her own birthday once, I think she was in denial...lol. You look so gorgeous in red! Red is really hard to pull off but Gurl! you did it:). I think its your tan/skin tone:).

    xx,
    klee

    kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I still can't believe it. I feel like such an idiot.

      Delete
  5. haha, you're cute. I forget my age all the time. It makes the guys at the liquor store think I'm using fake ID.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL me too!! My friend always reminds me how old I am lol Im usually a year or two behind

      Delete
    2. Haha. I'm sure if they'd probably think I was using a fake ID too if I told them I was 27 and they did the math. Haha.

      Delete
  6. You look beautiful in red!! Hey don't be to hard on yourself its pretty hilarious!!! I forget how old I am all the time! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and omg I still feel so stupid. I don't even know when I started thinking I was 26...it must have been a long time because I believed it to be true. Lol.

      Delete
  7. So...let me get this straight....you are now....currently...right this minute 26? I'm doin the math on my fingers as I type. Well Happy 26th Birthday...you too young chickadee. Wait till you get old and decrepit like me...then you forget how old you are on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Yes. 26 currently. Not 27. Lol. I had to do the math several times yesterday too just to make sure I wasn't lying to myself again. I still feel so stupid and embarrassed about it but it is pretty hilarious.

      Delete
  8. cute :) im turning that age next year! 26 that is, though i don't feel like it :D
    hope u had a lovely 26th birthday!
    and the red suits u x

    http://dancing-in-high-heels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! 26 is an odd year...I don't feel like I'm 26 at all.

      Delete
  9. You are so cute :D Don't worry, my bf is 5 years older than me and I have to constantly remind myself I'm younger! Doesn't always seem so ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. My bf is 4 years older than me and I remember how old he is but for some reason couldn't remember how old I was. Haha.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!