Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Blogging 101 + My Fave Fashion/Beauty Links

So day 7 of Darren Rowse's 31 Days to Build a Better Blog challenges you to write a link post. Linking to other sites that you frequent or have gained knowledge from will also be likely to help your readers.

Here's a few links to some of my favorite fashion/beauty sites:

Youtube Channels:

Daven Mayeda - your hair BFF

Michelle Phan

Chriselle Lim


Blogs:

Maryam Maquillage

Classic Glam

Extra Petite

With an I.E.


Shopping:

Ruche

Stitched and Adorned

Modcloth




Hope you liked my little linkage post! Be sure to check them out! And don't forget to stop by Hopeless Notebook where I'll be featured as a guest poster on Tuesday!

4 comments:

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!