Friday, April 27, 2012

Full in the Blanks

Yes, FULL.  I just got back from our office luncheon and I'm stuffed!  Kanak attack!  (fyi, Kanak Attack is that sleepy/lazy feeling you get after you eat too much)  So being that my eyes are drooping and my head is already resting in my hand, I've decided to link up and do another fill in the blank post!

1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is figure out how much more time I have until I REALLY have to wake up .


2.   I can hardly wait for   our family vacation to California in October!  I just want to go shopping at all the awesome stores that we don't have here!

3.  The quickest way to my heart is   humor and food    because   I love to laugh and I LOVE to eat even more.

4. A little known fact about me is that    I hate to drive with Joey in the car.  Its wayyyy WAYYYYY worse than when I was learning to drive with my parents!

5. The best part about my job is    that I still get to blog, duh!  Lol.

6. Something I just couldn't live without is    mirrors.  I am constantly checking myself throughout the day.




7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is  carpentry.  I want to be able to make my own furniture and other items.  You know, like the female hosts on the DIY and HGTV channels.

Btw, here's an awesome video for you guys.  Well mostly for me because I need to wake up!  Lol.  And btw, Jeni Suk is one of my FAAAAAAVORITE youtube artists!  She's absolutely amazeballs!  One day soon, I'll get the courage to post a video of myself singing.  One day...





 Well, that's it for today's post!  Hope you all have a Fantastic Friday and a Wonderful Weekend!  I will try my hardest to do a tutorial for Monday's makeup post AND I've also started drafting some other posts that I'm excited to share with you all as well, so stay tuned!
 

32 comments:

  1. Cute Blog ♡

    Lovely Greetings from Vienna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for following as well! Going to follow you too now!

      Delete
  2. aw... i don't wanna read this! i'm STARVING!!!

    but given i've been up since 4am, it's only a matter of time before i whip up something yummy to appease this ginormous appetite i have going on right now ;P

    ahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Yeah, you got me craving some of those baked eggs! I'm gonna try that this weekend with the kids. They LOVE eggs. Even pickled (which I hate!)...

      Delete
  3. Haha. That's the first thing I do, too! ... Then I pee. (TMI?)
    California sounds like a blast. Man, I need to plan a vacay or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Yeah, sometimes I try to go back to sleep but then I realize that my bladder needs to be emptied so I end up having to get up anyway. Lol.

      Delete
  4. Loving the title, very original. Not unlike the post that's also quite funny :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesterday, I had a big lunch, after an exam and still had another period after that, unlucky, my eyes started to close little by little, not sure if someone noticed it, hope not! but yeah, I get that often, after a big meal...not cool!

    http://pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hate the feeling of being so stuffed that you start falling asleep! Especially if your day isn't done yet. Lol.

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by! Going to visit your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Going to visit your blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Nr. 1 .. i do the same :))
    Thank you for the Comment!

    Wish you a great Weekend ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. #3 -- "The quickest way to my heart is humor and food, because I love to laugh and I LOVE to eat even more"...We're already two, I feel the same ;D
    loll funny post! Lovely blog, maybe you want to follow each other, on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a great weekend!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Going to follow your blog right now! ^_^

      Delete
  11. Haha your fill in the blank #1 is completely relatable! I do the same thing! :)

    Check out my new blog design!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaaaaat?! New blog design??!! Going to check it out RIGHT NOW! You're making me want to redesign mine too! Lol.

      Delete
  12. hi i;m a new follower nice blog! :)

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I'm going to check out your blog right now!

      Delete
  13. Hi twin! I call it Food Coma. Especially after Korean BBQ or Extra Large bowl of Pho. Well Cant wait til your next post and hope you're having an amazing weekend!

    xx,
    mrslee-flabtofab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twin, definitely food coma. And omg now I'm craving Korean food! My weekend was pretty alright, how was yours??

      Delete
    2. LOL...I wish I could eat some Korean Food right now too. I'm Tired...just ran 9 miles and have been "spring cleaning" all weekend. my place is tiny but the kids keep messing the crap out of it...and im deep cleaning too...ugh. I'm gonna try to get dolled up and do a guest post for you, if you let me:). Um, do you need any other subject post?...I'm sure everyone wants to do What I wore Wednesday! ;p.

      Delete
  14. OMG...really? you cut and paste your comments? wow. I take back everything I said to you! please unfollow me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your comment! Going to visit your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!