Thursday, April 12, 2012

Today is an unproductive day.

I don't feel like doing any work right now.

I've been reading blogs and pinning all day.

I have no idea what to blog about today.

I went home for lunch and ate left over spaghetti.

Someone in traffic recognized me and yelled my name. I waved but still don't know who it was.

I am drinking a Cherry Coke.

I have 10 files sitting on my desk. Since this morning. I'm still working on the first one.

I tried to do a bold cat-eye this morning. I rushed it and it was crooked. I wiped it off in the bathroom at work.

I've already made a list of what I'm spending Joey's paycheck on tomorrow. And it doesn't include the bills.

I need to find a twin/single mattress to make this sofa over the weekend:

I printed out a Pilates exercise chart to do in the mornings.

I need to call Ardyce so we can craft this weekend.

I really want a new camera.

I just got a bunch of used clothes/shoes the other night. Definitely revamping some of those items this weekend.

I am going to make this. Soon.

I have taken all day to write this post.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Sometimes there's really that blog black-out. lol. And that always happen to me plus the stranger says hello thing. There's this time when I was walking and someone stopped right in front of me, maybe a 12inches apart. She smiled widely, said my name and was too giddy like she's my long lost sister and I have no idea who she was. I just smiled very awkwardly and said hello. lol

    ~Ronida
    funandruins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I hate when that happens. Its so weird and they start talking to you like you're best friends while you're still trying to figure out who they are and how they know so much about you. Lol.

      Delete
  3. Sounds familiar...taking all day not really doing much. At the end of the day you know you were busy all day but really don't know what you actually accomplished. Me...everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally have no clue what exactly I did yesterday at work. All I remember is pinning and reading blogs. But I don't even remember what blogs I read. Lol.

      Delete
  4. Ya...i'm not so productive today either. so far i've edited pictures that I want to blog..including a MAKE UP one for next monday. Which also reminds me that I too would like a new camera.
    P.S. I need your help..I need you to help me create a button for one of my blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I'll help you with a button! I've also been meaning to create a new button for mine too. Lol. And I'm STILL waiting for your makeup post. Haha. I'm gonna put together another tutorial this weekend to post on Monday.

      Delete
  5. Ufff I hate those days... In my case I just feel terribly ugly today... I was so embarrassed walking in the street that I went straight back home from work! I wish I had a huge paper bag today to cover my face and body!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, why did you feel ugly?? I get that way sometimes too though. Like I'll wake up in the morning feeling like crap, then I'm not satisfied with what I'm wearing, then I don't like the way my makeup is, or my hair is, and then I'll just be in a bad mood all day.

      Delete
  6. My day has been the least fun and tiring, I have just taken a hot shower and crawled back to bed (which has been the best part so far!). Having a new camera is definitely on my wishlist aswell! And about that person yelling your name...odd! :)


    http://pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No fair! I wish I could have done that! A lazy day is definitely what I need right now...

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!