Friday, June 15, 2012

Fitness Friday

Thank the bejeezus it's Friday!  And not only Friday, but Fitness Friday!  

This time around I'd like to give you something a little different.  As you know, a few bloggers and I have been doing the Bodyrock.tv workouts.  If you don't know what that is, you should head on over to Bodyrock.tv and check it out!  But I know that Bodyrock may not be for everyone.  I like to alternate my workouts and incorporate different things into my routine (Zumba, running, etc.) so that its not so stagnant.

So for those of you who have been following this little blog of mine (you guys are awesome, btw) you know that Fitness Friday is a way for you to link up and share your fitness post with everyone, right?  Well why aren't you linking up then?  Lol.  Okay, okay.  I know writing a post about fitness/health/exercise can be a little out of your blog's comfort zone so I've decided to make it easy for you.  How, you ask?  Well what's easier than fill in the blanks!

From now on all you have to do is copy&paste this little questionnaire and post it on your blog.  It's not long so you don't have to dedicate a whole post to fitness if you don't want to (but I encourage you to elaborate on it).  But at least it allows you to participate in the link up so we can get to know you, ask questions about how you "get your fitness on", and support you!  And if you already dedicate a post to fitness anyway, please link up!

This week I (ex: ran a mile everyday, did days 3-7 of the Bodyrock challenge, started a diet, hiked, biked, danced, etc.).

The hardest part was (ex: when my legs started to give up on me, doing all those burpees, resisting the temptation to order a Big Mac).

My greatest accomplishment this week was (ex: I lost an inch in my waist, I ran 3 miles nonstop, I tried a new routine and loved it, etc.).

Okay, I felt guilty because (ex: I ate a whole pack of Oreos, I was skipped on Wednesday, I didn't push myself hard enough because I was busy staring at the hot guy next to me, etc.).

Next week I'm gonna try (ex: to cut down on junk food, a new routine, to drink more water, etc.)

See?  Only five questions.  Easy peasy.  So please copy&paste these questions to your blog, add your answers, and come back and link up and share with us!




Oh, and don't forget to grab the button:





♥ Duckie.

5 comments:

  1. Oh the Big Mac! SMH! I crave one at least every month. 1 inch is fantastic!!! I have yet to take my measurements for this month...I think I'll pass and do it July first lol.
    So I really am thinking of running....thinking...
    I HATE running, but I have that baby pooch and I know running will definitely get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a great workout routine! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great workout!!! keep pushing!

    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!