Tuesday, June 19, 2012

So not down with the sickness.

Womp womp.  I'm sick again.  I have no clue where this cold came from but it sucks!  Sneezing, coughing, runny nose, and a throat so sore that it hurts to swallow.  Yeah, that's me.

Sorry, but I'm not up to a Tasty Tuesday post right now because all I wanna do is go home and curl up in my bed with a big bowl of miso soup and watch a marathon of "My Husband Got a Family" all day long.



Fyi, click the image to watch too!


Unfortunately I'm stuck at work right now with absolutely no work on my desk so I'm catching up on my homework and class discussion boards.  Okay, not REALLY, but I'm going to after I'm done posting this.

Thanks to all of you who linked up on Friday!  You guys are awesome!  And sorry I didn't do a makeup post yesterday.  I had planned on doing a tutorial but being that I was sick and stayed home from work yesterday I was in no mood to put on any makeup at all.

Anyway, our weekend was pretty busy with parties, bbqs, family time, and impromptu photo sessions. Here's a few lot of pictures from our weekend (as well as a few old random ones):


These berries are from the tree (or maybe just an overgrown bush) in our yard.  The kiddies love climbing, picking, and eating them.



Aren't these doggie benches so cute!?  I want to get some for the kids' rooms!



Another one of Chloe's drawings.  Not bad for 4 years old.



Fresh, ripe, mangoes.  PERFECT for summer.



At Joey's 24-hour softball tournament.  We only stayed for an hour.




Bwahahaha.  Trace trying to keep up with his own Fitness Friday over at the Playport.  He loved that thing so much. I want to get him one for Christmas!



The girls had a photoshoot with Joey while Trace and I were knocked out in the car.  Lol.  I'm not great with long car rides.




The girls at Paseo Beach Park.




The girls again...Chloe being a bit too pose-y.



Panorama of Ipan Beach. Shook the camera a bit in the beginning so it looks chopped.




The weirdos.




No makeup.  Bleh!




Because he thought he was so cool with his shades.

♥ Duckie.

6 comments:

  1. First, get well soooon! Second, photos are super cool! I love the one with Playport. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like u had a lovely weekend :)
    hope u get well soon! pump up on vitamin c :D xxx

    http://dancing-in-high-heels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh noo!! I hope you feel better :)
    I love the picture of Trace and the Playport, too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. miso is the best when you're sick-hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I want that little bench for my guys too! If you find a place that sells them, please email me the link!! Oh how I miss the beach! Thank god we at least have a pool this summer.
    I hope you feel better my love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon gorgeous!! Hope you can shake that cold ASAP, and the pics of your kids are just adorable :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!