Thursday, June 28, 2012

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.

Thank goodness its Thursday!  One more day until the weekend is here.  And you know my weekend will be fun filled as always.  Yeah, that means homework and cleaning.  You know me so well!

So today I'm linking up once again for "The Girl Behind the Blog" vlog series.  Last month's vlog is HERE.


5ohwifey



Sorry for the buzzing sound.  The A/C was on and the girls were sleeping so I was trying to compete with the A/C and not talk so loud to wake up the girls.

Anyway, hope you guys liked learning a little more about me and I've also got a few other tags/linkups that I'll be doing soon that kind of show you a little more about myself.  I'd love for you guys to join in too because I really do enjoy "meeting" other bloggers and getting to know more about the ones I already love!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow and link up your fitness post for Fitness Friday!

Oh and kudos to you if you understood the "King and I" title reference!


♥ Duckie

19 comments:

  1. HEY!!! I'm Jen from JenKakio.com and I'm so happy to meet you! Another 808 blogger, yay!!!! LOL

    Anyway, this is a pretty cool series you are doing. I think it's a great way for your readers to get to know you more. I've always wanted to vlog, but too shame. LOL You did an amazing job.

    I'm short too. Damn be Asian! LOL I'm like 5'2, but I could be 5'1. OMG, I hate when people are rude too. I always try to remind myself that my attitude affects others, so I should always try to be happy. Of course that doesn't always happen, but at least I try to be nice and helpful.

    Anyway, it's great meeting you in the blog world. I hope to get to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! You should vlog! Its really fun once you get the hang of it. I was super shame at first and kept saying "umm" in my first vlog. But it gets easier the more you do it. Lol.

      Delete
    2. Maybe...I mean, the desire is there, but you know...too shame. Nah, I should get over it, I know. We'll see....

      Delete
  2. Hey girl!! Glad you linked up again. I would NOT have known you were so short- gotta say I'm jealous. And haha I liked your answers :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love the linkup and can't wait until next month's prompt!

      Delete
  3. Did i hear you correctly? Vagina arms....lol. Lmao. Dont trip...i have them too. Do push ups....thats how im tightening mine :).

    Xx,
    Klee

    Kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha the end cracked me up...vagina arms!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. vagina arms it is. i thought i heard you wrong. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahah... i love how you just came out with "i'm short!" lol.

    dottie
    THEYMAYSAYTHATIMADREAMER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I didn't know what else to say and I figured that not a lot of people would have known it just by looking at pictures.

      Delete
  7. I can't watch your vlog because I'm at work (shhhhh! don't tell!) and watching videos isn't as discrete as reading...

    but I'm intrigued (vagina arms???) so I'll be watching later at home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Yes, vagina arms. You'll understand it once you watch it. Lol.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!