Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Brown Eyed Blues

Sorry for such a late post today!  I attended a funeral today and had my plate full at work afterwards so I didn't have time to post during the day.  Anyway, I was supposed to do a little shoot this weekend to showcase all the gorgeous stuff that my BBFF [Bloggy BFF] Keena got me but my designated paparazzi was unavailable.  So please deal with my crappy Instagram picture for now.  Sorry.


Dress: gifted {F21} / Shoes: $40 {Shoe Mart}

Sorry for the "creeper" stare.  Didn't mean for it to look that hard.  Lol.



This dress is the cutest thing EVER!  I love the lightweight material and the gorgeous color.  This was a gift (as if you didn't already know) from Keena and I absolutely love it.  So much that I wore it last week.  Wednesday.  Yup, I'm an outfit repeater.

Anyway, I'm keeping this post short because its late and I've got homework to catch up on.  Sorry again!




♥ Duckie.

20 comments:

  1. Trace is just too cute!!!! And I love the dress too! Perfect for summer. You know thats you hey come get me look ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. That's his "fish kiss" face. He's just like me - he can be super naughty at times, but he also has a sweet side. I think its a Gemini thing. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit! It goes well with the shoes and earrings you picked :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually bought these shoes just last week to wear with this.

      Delete
  3. That's a great color on you! :) Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, I love that dress! Such a beautiful color on you! Love your blog :) Thanks for your comment on mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks so much for returning the favor!

      Delete
  5. I love the dress and wedge to pretty for summer color.. have a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This dress is great for summer because it is so light and flowy!

      Delete
  6. hey, duckie! great dress, and you have an amazing smile. :)

    i appreciate you following me and it gave me a chance to visit your blog. new follower of course, and hope we can interact more in the future. :) have a terrific wknd!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Love that you're so down to earth!

      Delete
  7. You look beautiful my friend! Love that colour on you too :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!