Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hoppin' Along with GFC

This Tuesday I'm excited to be one of the co-hosts of the GFC Blog Hop! This blog hop is HUGE! Please feel free to join in and participate and meet some other AWESOME bloggers, myself included of course!

I'll let Melissa take it from here:

It's Tuesday again which means it's time for the GFC Blog Hop!


Last week we broke our record of 295 with 324 Link Ups!! AWESOME!! 


When I want to follow a blog the first thing I look for is GFC (Google Friend Connect), it's so easy and it's nice to be able to go and see all of the blogs you follow in one spot. It's really a great tool to have. 


One side note- Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account? TRUE, it's definitely an option!


If you are interested in co-hosting the next GFC Blog Hop send an email to Melissa at melissa@thelifeofanotsoordinarywife.com


Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?


RULES are simple:
1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below
2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The Next 8 links below
3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC 
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.
5. Tweet about this blog hop
6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar! 




See, sounds fun, right? WELL IT IS. Trust. So c'mon and link up! You know you want to meet new bloggers! And you know that blog friends are so much better than some friends in real life - so don't act like you don't already know that!

And I know I've been slacking on my posts lately. Still got that blog bug that's been going around. I think I need to take a dip in the ocean and bring that inspiration and motivation back. Oh, where is that "EASY" button when I need it??...

♥ Duckie.

35 comments:

  1. Good Evening! I'm your latest follower via GFC! I look forward to reading your posts :D Hope you have a great week! Feel free to swing by some time!

    -Jessica
    {Sugar in My Grits}
    http://mommiesblog2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for co-hosting the GFC hop! New follower here!

    Nichole
    yeungmotherhubbard.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, GFC is the easiest way to follow other blogs :-) I came by from the hop! I like your Liberation Day outfit, great color! Hope you're having a great week!

    Lori
    http://dancingmom-lori.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Thanks for co-hosting! Great blog and design! I'm stopping by from the GFC Blog Hop and am now a new follower:) Would love for you to stop by Crazy Mama Drama!
    http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the hop! Thanks for hosting!
    www.delightfuldeets.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. just stopped by to join the blog hop and follow you. Hope you could drop by at my blog, Thanks! Imee<3

    http://imeeseeshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower! Can't wait to read more!

    -Amy
    http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you through the GFC blog hop! So glad to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for cohosting! I am your newest follower.. hope you stop by and visit me @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK I love your blog! You are adorable! I mean, you had me at the title :) You seem like the coolest mom of 3 in the world!! Very happy you co-hosted the GFC hop so that I could "find" you! I'm a new follower, who looks forward to stalking :)
    http://theharmonbabyfarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower from blog hop!
    http://svenagrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Newest follower from the hop. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower from the blog hop. I'd love a follow back if you can:) Have a great week and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey fellow co-hoster - I am a new follower and just wanted to say hey! so HEY!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Newest follower!!!! Thanks for hosting! Brand new to blogging, so glad I found yours!

    http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad I found your blog via the hop. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting :) Your blog is so cute! Newest follower from the hop. Hope to see you at Me + the Moon :D

    --Nicole @ http://meandthem00n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now following from blog hop! Thanks for co-hosting!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. HI! What a cute blog (so far, lol)! I am following you each way you have available (GFC, IG) and would hope you could return the favor...Head on over and check it out! Thanks for Co-Hosting!!

    ~Kristen
    mamawinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Duckie, following you now thru GFC Blog hop. You have alot of blogs linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  21. newest follower from the blog hop!
    so excited to go read more about your blog
    love,
    elisabeth
    p.s. drop by and say hi @ lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stopping by from the hop! Thanks for hosting :)
    ~Elena
    acasarella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for co-hosting this blog-hop. I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  24. hey fellow co-host. just thought i'd stop by and say hey and follow you, since we are co-hosting and all. i love your blog design.. so cute... how are you liking this so far? busy busy =)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Participating in the GFC Blog Hop for the first time! I'm your newest fan. :) Please follow back

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for hosting
    New follower
    http://lifeexperienceneeded.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi there,

    Thank you so much for co-hosting this week. I am your newest follower. If you have a moment and would like to, you can visit me here The Things We Find Inside

    Thanks,

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for hosting. Following you from bloghop.

    www.imasillymami.com

    Thanks,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello There, I love the deisgn of your blog, mine is a work in progress! Newest Follower from the BlogHop, nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for hosting! New follower from the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Stopping by from the hop! Thanks for cohosting! I'm you're newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello! Following from the hop! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!