Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Falling for style...

Hey-yo!

So how many of you are excited for the upcoming months?

Fall and winter are my favorite seasons because of all the fashion trends!

My favorite cold weather clothing item is a warm sweater.  Sweaters are so versatile and can be worn in many different ways.

Here is one of my favorite outfits that I wear from time to time.


A funky colored sweater is a great way to beat those dreary winter days.
 
 For those who are still reluctant to try the sequined shorts trend, pairing it with a soft baggy sweater will help to tone down all that sparkle.  
 
Keep your accessories simple and neutral so as not to take the focus away from the colorful sweater and sparkly shorts.

I use these Coach snow boots (even though I've never ever been in snow) to keep my toes warm during the day for a more casual look.  I throw on my favorite black suede wedges for a classier look to wear to dinner or a party.

Go for a classic smokey eye look when wearing sweaters.  The boldness of your makeup contrasts with the modesty of sweaters in a glamorous way!

Hope you liked this look!  If you've got any questions or comments please feel free to let me know!

♥ Duckie.

8 comments:

  1. i love that yellow sweater!
    wish we have fall out here :(

    by the way, i haven't got the chance to say it, i LOVE the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wedges with the outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute outfit! I totally want to rock those wedges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloooooooooooo :D

    Fall and winter are your favorites, mine are spring and summer, gotta love the warm weather! Although, that sweater and heels would look lovely for a spring outfit aswell :)

    Much love, Val xx


    pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shoes and sweater. is cute for fall... have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this look! I might just try to replicate that with what I have in my closet! :)

    Richa
    www.urbanmantra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sequin shorts are the best. For real!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Twin! I Know. Ill send you a email. shortly. Love you.

    want to see those booty shorts on you!

    Keena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!