Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Makeup Monday: Halloween Special (Chola)

Hey everyone!

Okay so I know its late but as promised here is my Chola makeup tutorial.  It woulda been up sooner but my editing skills are still pretty crappy.  Lol.



I tried to keep the look as simple as possible using basic products that most of you should already have lying around.

I mean, c'mon - unless you're going to use this look everyday, there's no need to go out and buy new products for a one-time use.

Hope you guys enjoyed watching it as much as I enjoyed making it.

♥ Duckie.

P.S.  That brown liner was a b**** to take off!

1 comment:

  1. lol this is hilarious! glad to see you're back on the regular blogging schedule duckie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!