Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Freak Out + New Design + What I Wore Wednesday

So I've been stressing a lot the past few days because of March. Joey and I are planning on baptizing Trace this Sunday (its a catholic thing) and everything is still not confirmed with the church. I was supposed to go this afternoon and turn in all the paperwork but I still haven't gotten all of that together! AND I can't really do anything about it because the chosen godparents have yet to get their papers from their churches.

OMG I will flip soon if this thing isn't confirmed for Sunday! And to top it all off my parents are irking the heck outta me over helping me with it so I don't even want to deal with that drama right now. Let's just say that I've cried three FOUR times since yesterday over the stress and frustration of it all. I ended up crying again before publishing this post.

I'm usually really good under pressure but this month is totally testing my limits. Work, school, kids, bills, baptism, pre-k registration, 3rd grade project, court hearings, birthdays, blog, remodeling, shop...its all so overwhelming right now. Maybe it's just "that time of the month" for me? Idk. I've got the Mirena so I stopped having periods a long time ago, but I do notice that my hormones get a bit off once in a while. Who knows?

ANYWAY, so how do you like the new design? I'm trying for a simpler, cleaner look. Please let me know what you think because I'm slowly getting back into web design after - oh I'd say about 7 years - and I could really use some pointers!


And finally, here's what I wore today:




Yes, I totally took this picture in the bathroom at work.

Makeup: Smoky Eye using Tokidoki Adios Palette (I believe it is discontinued)
Sheer Red/White/Black zip-front top (Ross, $9.99)
Blue/Black skinny jeans (SM, $19.99)
Black patent pointed-toe heels (gifted)


Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!

P.S. I'm so excited/nervous about starting the Bodyrock.tv Challenge! But I'm still unsure of my start date - I mean, its a 30-day challenge and there are only 29 days in February. So I guess it starts for March on the 2nd? Which for me would be the 3rd, right?? I'm confused. I'll just keep checking the website I guess.

16 comments:

  1. Make up is on point! looking beautiful! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PSS...you butt...haha...You've been tagged: (im nobody, just a fan of yours...but if you have time...would love to know your answers :) Not gonna take it personal if you don't)

    http://mrslee-flabtofab.blogspot.com/2012/02/love-these-tags.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I'll be answering your questions today! ^_^

      Delete
  3. Oh babe.I wish I could do anything for you .

    listen, do your best and leave everything to God. He will take care.


    Cheer up,babe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just breathe, pretty lady! You'll be fine :) Don't let the stress get to you!

    The blog looks gorgeous!! I love it :) & that top is super pretty too :)
    xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully I am feeling a lot less stressed today since I've got all the paperwork together now!

      And yeah, I'm still working on the design. Might change the header a little but still not sure.

      Delete
  5. P.P.S. We'll start Monday March 5th
    I'm finishing up some things and then I'll be back...P.P.S.S....LOVE the new look and no stressing! I have enough stress going on for the both of us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!