Monday, March 5, 2012

Marchin' on...

So this weekend was a success! My 2-year-old son has FINALLY been baptized and the party was awesome, even though it poured for a good half hour! It was a little crazy yesterday since I had to go grocery shopping at 8am and then rush home to prep everything for the party which was to start at noon, but it worked out okay. I even had time to run and get me a cute new dress to wear.

Roxy Savage Dress, $39.50


I didn't care to dress it up with accessories or anything since it was just a mini party with family and friends at our house. I just threw on a pair of slippers, brushed my hair and I was ready.

I'm so relieved that the first weekend of March is out of the way! Now I've got to start prepping for Chloe's Cowgirl Birthday Party on the 24th, which will definitely stress me out (I'm planning on making 30 stick horses to give as party favors for the 4 and under kids). I'm also excited to start on "So Frikken Crafty #3" which I'll hopefully be posting at the end of the week. Curious? Here's a hint:


Stay tuned for the tutorial post on this! I'm super excited AND super excited to start crafting other things this month! Also, if you haven't already, please email me (frikkenduckie@gmail.com) with your mailing addresses so I can send your Pay-It-Forward packages to you (first 10 followers)!

AND my 30 Day Bodyrock.tv Challenge starts today! Super excited about sweating my butt off tonight! And I'm also super happy that my godfather came yesterday because he took a look at our house and has offered to help us with all our necessities and projects. I'm so thankful for such a generous family!

So how was your weekend? Anything exciting happen for you?


P.S. Don't you love my new signature? Check out Halle at Classic + Glam to find out how to get one too!

4 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable! I never really add too many accessories to my outfits, so wearing that plain sounds just perfect to me.

    You're sending PIF things to 10 people?! I'm stressing about the 3 or 4 ladies that I agreed to send things to!

    The signature is adorable :) Have you thought of taking off the shadow around it? Just personal preference, but I took mine off. I guess I'm just picky like that!
    xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes I love this dress. I actually saw it the day before but ended up waiting a day before I finally caved in and bought it.

      Yes, I decided to send it to my first 10 followers and since I announced it in February there were 10 months left in the year, so I'll send out one per month, which makes it a lot easier for me and the PIF doesn't have a time limit of when it has to be sent as long as its during 2012. So my first one will be sent this month, and I may just get a little carried away and send out more than one this month anyway.

      And yeah, I'm gonna take the shadow off! Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  2. Hello! Loving the new signature! :) And wow, I can't believe it- I honestly thought I was following your blog!! *slap* haha, well now I am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for creating it! Lol. And even if you didn't press "follow", you were still following along anyway, so that totally counts!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!