Thursday, March 8, 2012

Time Managment? + Thirsty Thursday + Workout Fail

Work and school are stressing me out right now and I've been so distracted lately that I can't seem to focus this week. I've got a few school projects that needed to be done, like yesterday, that I haven't even started on. AND my regular workload is pretty full right now so I'm behind on doing the bills, which I usually have finalized and sent out on the 5th of every month - and it's already the 8th and I have no time to do it right now.

My workload for today. :[



I am a HUGE procrastinator. I know it and I admit to it. And when I'm not in the mood to do things, I put them off for a while (homework especially). But I can't help it. That's the way I am and the way I've been. I'm not good with schedules and deadlines, but I do want to be better at it. What about you? Are you a Procrastinating Polly like me, or are you more a Punctual Patricia? Do you have any tips on time management?

Anyway, I'm so stressed out that I decided to post up a drink recipe for all you lovely stressed out bloggers who may need a drink or two as well). This was my FAVORITE drink when I started going out (okay so I was only 18, but shhhhh!). It is a very sweet drink and is usually served in small glasses, but it does a lot of damage!

S.T.P. the ACTUAL name is a little vulgar so I'll stick with the abbreviation

1 oz pineapple juice
1/2 oz Midori® melon liqueur
1/2 oz peach schnapps
1/2 oz 7-Up® soda

Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker. Shake, strain into a shot glass, and serve.


Simple and sweet. Now for all you under 21 bloggers out there, here's a great non-alcoholic drink for you as well:

Fruitloops

3 oz pineapple juice
1 1/2 oz orange juice
1 oz cranberry juice
1 splash grenadine syrup

Stir all ingredients and serve over ice. Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.



I'm totally slipping in a random photo of myself because I love this lipstick. (MAC Cosmetics: Russian Red)


Finally, if you may or may not know, I started the Bodyrock.tv's March challenge this month. For March, the challenges will be weekly instead of 30 days. Anyway, I tried it out this morning and it ended horribly. I couldn't even finish the workout because I started feeling dizzy and...

Well, let's just say I was hunched over the toilet for the remainder of the workout.

I don't know if its because I'm so out of shape (but that usually doesn't happen to me when I go to Zumba or run) or if its because it was too early and my body wasn't quite awake yet (I literally worked out in my pajamas and tennis shoes), but I'm going to give it another shot tonight after Zumba (if I decide to go) so wish me luck. I can say that the few exercises I WAS able to do this morning totally sucked! Like "OMG why the hell am I doing this and wtf was I thinking!?". It is a really good workout, just really intense...But I guess that's how you get results, right?

5 comments:

  1. i know how you feel, i deferred study this semester. Work alone is draining my life away lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pain no gain girl! You can do it!!! I'm also a HUGE procrastinator, blogging has definitely helped this cause to get nothing done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Right? I deactivated my Facebook to concentrate better, but that just redirected my energy to blogging! And I'm not about to give up blogging...

      Delete
  3. So proud of you for starting Bodyrock!
    I'm a procrastinator too...but have been better. I like lists so I keep a notebook. It has helped a bunch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!