Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: My New Favorite Dress

Woohoo for Wednesday!  I love this dress so much I'll just jump right to it:


I would wear this dress everyday if I could!  Okay well I could but then I'd be like Miss Havisham in her wedding dress.  Anyway, isn't it gorgeous!  I love the straight high-low cut, the flowy fabric, and the animal cracker print!  Btw, sorry about the crappy photo - I had to have my coworker take it for me.  I'll post better pictures of the dress itself later on.

This dress is so me.  Simple yet sophisticated, classy yet quirky.  I cannot express how magnificent this dress is.  And it only cost $27.00!  I just feel all kinds of marvelous in this steal of a deal!

Oh, and if you follow me on Twitter and Instagram (@frikkenduckie, holla!) you probably already know this but I got a new camera!  Yep.  It is true.  My godparents picked up a Nikon Coolpix P510 for me and it is AMAZEBALLS!

You can bet that I'll be sharing LOTS more photos in my upcoming posts.  But for now, I gotta get a few quizzes done!  Yikes!  As always, have a wonderful Wednesday!  And be sure to come back tomorrow for a guest post from Halle over at Classic&Glam!

31 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress! curious to see the results of your new camera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait for the weekend to go out and max out my memory card! Lol.

      Delete
  2. I love that dress. the pattern is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The print is actually animal crackers. It's really quite unique!

      Delete
  3. Lovely dress! You look fantastic in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Btw, I have something for you! I'll email you!

      Delete
  4. What a pretty dress, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is my new favorite dress. After I got it and hung it on the living room wall my bf just rolled his eyes at me and said "You're really NOT alright." Hahaha.

      Delete
  5. Animal cracker print? Must see close-ups. That's sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought it was a flower print at first but then when I looked closer and saw the animal shapes I grabbed the bucket of animal crackers on my counter and they were the same! If you look closely at the photo you can make out a few of the animals (the giraffe is the most recognizable). I will definitely post a close-up of the print though! Just for you! ^_^

      Delete
  6. I love love love your dress, and your hair! So pretty :) And congrats on your 100 followers!! So happy for you :) xx

    pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank you! I'm so excited and happy too!!

      Delete
  7. lovely blue dress. great on you w/wedge....take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress!! Totally adorable, and the color is lovely :)

    Erin
    writedreamrunsing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally Amazeballs about everything!! your lovely dress, new camera and to your 100 followers!! Yay Duckie! Congratulations, cant say that you are having a bad day cant we?...teehee.

    xx,
    klee

    mrslee-flabtofab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know the right things to say! If you weren't already married I'd be totally lesbian for you, twin! Lol.

      Delete
  10. Ahh love this dress!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Duckie,

    Thank you for stopping buy my blog! Whoohoo Oahu girls in the house!!! lol... I'm from Laie <3 I love your dress its super cute and you look amazing in it! I'm now your new follower!!

    Hope you have a beautiful day.
    Swbeautifullife.blogspot.com
    hashtagbucketlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 808 State represent! Lol. Thanks for following! Can't wait to read more of your posts!

      Delete
  12. This dress is gorgeous & beyond beautiful on you! I'd wear that everyday if I could as well! Lovely, hun! xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for following! I LOVE this dress! I am now a follower!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. that dress is super cute!
    thanks for visiting n following my blog, u have a new follower on gfc n bloglovin xxx

    http://dancing-in-high-heels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is amazing, I couldn't NOT follow! ^_^

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!