Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Woohoo for Wednesday!  That means the week is half over (or half begun) and I'm looking forward to a (hopefully) relaxing weekend!


My outfit today is pretty old.  I've had this skirt for AGES.  Literally.  I wore it to my high school Senior Luau in 2004.  The tube top is from 2008.  I had been wanting a new sundress for spring...so I put two old items together to make one awesome new dress!  See, sometimes being a hoarder is a good thing.  ^_^

I'm kind of stressing out right now because I've still got an overdue paper to submit, a quiz to take, AND discussions to participate in before 3pm my time (in about 1.5 hours).  I've really been procrastinating on my schoolwork lately because in all honesty I'm bored.  Bored with my classes this term.  My Managerial Accounting and Science classes are cake and they're borrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiinnnnngggg.  But at least they're almost over...now if I could just focus enough to get my assignments done.

Oh, and I thought of something awesome last night in the shower.  I was really angry and upset last night because of an argument Joey and I had (silly things) so I locked myself in the bathroom and took my time in the shower.  Idk why but the bathroom has always been my favorite room in a house.  I think its because nobody really bothers me while I'm in there.

Anyway, so at first I started feeling sorry for myself.  You know, the whole "He doesn't understand me", "If he's arguing with me he must not love me that much", blah blah blah.  But then I realized how silly and childish I was acting (even though I was right) so I started thinking of other things like how fun it was on our first day date and how goofy he looked that one time he tried to fit into my pajama pants.  I wondered "What was the happiest moment of my life?"  And then it hit me, my new purpose in life:


I want to have so many happy moments that it'd be impossible to pick a favorite.


Hope you guys are having a wonderful Wednesday!  Tomorrow I'll be having a special guest post for you so don't forget to come back and check it out!

13 comments:

  1. Why throw away a good thing? lol. I love that outfit! Pretty Twin!

    xx,
    klee

    mrslee-flabtofab.blogspot.com

    P.S. Twin, Can you please do me a favor and help me make a blog button? I designed one but dont know how to activate it.

    http://mrslee-flabtofab.blogspot.com/2012/05/technically-speaking-need-help-making.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Yeah I keep a lot of my old clothes even if they're worn out because I eventually find a new use for them.

      Delete
  2. way to make something positive out of a negative situation-i think i may have to steal your purpose in life and make it my own!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SUCH a great purpose, so well put! As Drake said, YOLO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, so true! We have to make the most of the life we have!

      Delete
  4. Thats a great little rule to live by, might have to write that one down :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, please do! I plan to pretty it up and hang it in my house somewhere.

      Delete
  5. You know life is good when you have so many happy memories it's hard to pick a favorite! That's awesome! Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, instead of trying to be the best I'd rather be the happiest!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. It has been so fun meeting new people and finding new beauty product via the vlog link up!
    I've never tried MAC fluidline...is it a liquid eyeliner? I'm on the hunt for a good liquid liner. :)

    Have a great day!

    -Jenn
    www.wutheringiris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fluidline is actually a gel liner. I've been using that since it first came out.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!