Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday thoughts...

Should I or should I not Facebook?  I had one before and deactivated it but I feel like I could reach a greater audience if I reactivate it - or create a new profile especially for the blog.  What should I do?

My opu (stomach) is so full right now!  Joey took me to Tony Roma's for lunch and I.  Am.  Stuffed.

We're supposed to have a BBQ this weekend to celebrate Trace's birthday with everyone but Joey's family is having something for his cousin so I don't know what we're going to do.

I'm trying to squeeze in an extra class this term so I can get it over with.  I'm thinking about taking a Creative Writing class next term to enhance my writing capabilities a little more.

Summer has just begun and I'm already not looking forward to the back-to-school stress (uniforms, supplies, shoes, shopping, lines, paperwork, physicals, lunches, etc.)

I think I'll go running tonight with the Hulk.


♥ Duckie.

16 comments:

  1. Good for you and getting school over with! I hope u enjoy your summer while it lasts. This year is flying by so fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second that...I hope the summer break will go super slow:).

      Delete
    2. Yeah, this year has gone by pretty fast already! Trying to pile up my classes so I'll graduate a little sooner.

      Delete
  2. Good for you and getting school over with! I hope u enjoy your summer while it lasts. This year is flying by so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My opu has been bothering me...meh I wish it was because I was so full LOL. I've been working out with my hubby too and have been enjoying it.
    Ugh I need to get back to blogging!!! This move is killing me! I need you to keep me sane and happy. I'm going to email u my number so we can text each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Twin...

    I think you gave me a toothache...because you're so sweet...bahahahaha. Oh I keel myself. Did I make you smile with my randomness cheesy line? How you think I got Warren? I got skills.

    You better go RUN away from the gray clouds that's been hovering over you!! I cant wait til October...Ill make you laugh until your button of your jeans pops off!

    Smile Beautiful!
    love you bunches...

    xx,
    klee

    kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, sorry...one more thing...I just noticed that I havent updated my button...when you wake up and have time...probably at work...lol...um update my button...Ill make one right now:).

      Delete
    2. Bwahahaha. This comment totally made me crack up! You're a smooth operator!

      I love you like a love song, baby!

      Delete
  5. Definitely go back on facebook so we can follow eachother there! :) Oh and Hii! :D I've been a stranger, I know! life is so crazy for me right now! I'm close to finals argghh! I hope you're doing great, those photos on your previous post are beautiful, as always! xx :)


    http://pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Okay, I'll reactivate it soon then! I've been MIA lately too because of school. Going to check out your newest post right now!!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!