Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I'm the Kinda Girl...

...who will put extra cheese on everything.

...that's never cared much for sports.

...who doesn't like Subway because she likes more meat than bread.

...that suffers from bouts of anxiety attacks every so often.

...who doesn't always hide her feelings for the sake of others.

...that knows what she wants, except for when it's time to pick a restaurant.

...who talks fondly of her past - not because she wants to be that girl again, but because she just loves the feels that come with it.

...that has trouble remembering people unless they've shared a laugh together.

...who's not great at whistling or snapping her fingers.

...that will always be a little messy, and I like it that way.



I had fun writing these few little tidbits about myself.  I think I'll do this every so often because it really made me feel good about writing and made me feel good about myself, especially since I've been feeling a little down lately.

4 comments:

  1. Haha I have a hard time deciding on a restaurant or what to eat too! And yes, please to more cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can snap my fingers like a boss but can't whistle to save my life. i also love to think/talk about the past because of the feels it brings. but seriously, picking a restaurant is really hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better. Yes extra cheese on everything is so me too. I get anxiety attacks too every once in awhile. Picking food at restaurants can be really hard sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!