Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Monthly Mantra 2017: September



August was such a productive month for me.  After years and years of having this dream of owning my own company and designing my own swimwear line, I've finally done it.  Well, I'm not officially licensed and launched yet, but I got started on putting in the work to make it happen.  I've created some sample products already and will begin punching out more inventory this month to do a full collection launch toward the end of October.  I'll be posting more about it here eventually, but maybe not until after I launch.  If you want, you can follow the IG page:  @halia.and.jade for updates and to see what styles I've got so far.

Also, I'm doing this all on my own right now and using my own money to purchase supplies little by little in order to build up my inventory and collection, so if you'd like to donate and support me, it would mean so much:  https://www.paypal.me/frikkenduckie

4 comments:

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!