Thursday, May 10, 2012

Guest Post: In Mint Condition

 Hey there lovelies!  It's Thursday!  Woohoo!  One more day until Friday!  Then its relaxxxxx time.  Definitely looking forward to that!

So today I've got an AWESOME guest for you!  I stumbled upon her blog last month and fell in love with it!  Though she's a new blogger, her writing skills are so amazing and inspiring that I know it's only a matter of time until she becomes a blogging phenomenon!  I highly recommend that you check out her blog and follow her!

Okay, that's enough of me rambling on, take it away Erin!




Hiya, Erin here!!


 I blog over at Write Dream Run Sing
where I frequently mention cupcakes, Jesus Christ, running, the difficulties of novel writing, my overweight beagle and guitar playing.

I've been blogging since November but I've always loved writing. I hope you enjoy this guest post!!

Ever since the blossoming of Spring, I've been obsessed with soft, feminine colors.
I'm not super girly, but the season change has definitely changed my perspective on pastels.
My longtime Spring favorite is mint. I can't get enough of it!!




This bike is the inspiration for bike of the main character in my novel.
Except quite a bit more run down!!






I'm ready to move in.









Love vintage dresses!! They seem to create much more feminine silouettes.






Mint chocolate chip icecream very well may be the reason why I run.






I would wear this to prom.














I have fallen so deeply in love with mint that it has inspired a room redo...and my room's purple.
Why not admit it : this has become an obsession.

Until next time!! :)

7 comments:

  1. That second photo is too adorable! I'm headed to her blog now, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing your blog duckie! :) love all the photos. obsessed with mint these days as well! in fact i had a mint top on my outfit post today. will check out your blog...always enjoy reading beautiful writing.

    xx heidi
    life full of loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in LOVE with the color mint this season! And I just love new blog recommendations - I will be sure to swing by and check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the green mint color too this season. and lately i just fall in love with pale colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, absolutely obsessed with pastels for this spring season. all such beautiful finds!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pastels! my nails are mint right now :D awesome blog!!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!