Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: In Bloom. ers.

As you may or may not know, I got a couple of lovely gifts from Oasap recently and have been dying to share them with you!

The first item is these black lace-trimmed bloomers.  I've been obsessed with lace lately and these shorts are gorgeous!  Okay, I must admit that I was a bit skeptical about them at first but once I put them on, I was in love.  I paired them with this old cape blouse I had and well, I'll just go ahead and say it "I look gorgeous!" (Okay, minus that bruise on my leg...)

I love how these shorts are so light and comfortable.  Plus the lace trim doesn't make my legs all itchy like I thought they would.  Because you know these thunder thighs would NOT be happy about that.

The second little gift I got was this super cute cat ears ring!  I've seen a few people with this ring before and always wanted one for myself because I thought it was so adorable.

I was actually surprised at the quality of the ring when I got it because it was so heavy.  I thought it would be made out of some cheap metal that would make my finger green by the end of the day (don't you hate that?) but thankfully that didn't happen.

I've already worn this ring quite a few times since I got it and have already gotten a lot of compliments on it.  So you can guess that you'll be seeing it in a few of my upcoming outfit posts.

Please be sure to stop by Oasap (their banner is on my sidebar) and check out all the other amazing items they have.  I'm already planning what I'll be ordering next!



Top:  Charlotte Russe (Old) (alternative) / Shorts: Oasap lace-trimmed bloomers in black / Ring:  Oasap cat ears ring in copper

♥ Duckie.

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought so too and the quality is pretty good!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gifts, pretty top!

    By the way I love your blog layout, way too cute! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love both of these! The shorts are such a great combo of sexy feminine and rocker chic, and that ring is so adorable! I love the cat ears - totally unique. NEver seen one like it before.

    You wear both of these pieces so well, and I'll have to head over to Oasap to check out their inventory. They usually have something pretty cool.

    Also, I'm OBSESSED with the design of your blog! Love the colors and the way you've written your title. Great.

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! The shorts are awesome and they're so versatile and fit every style personality. Love how you described it!

      Please do check out Oasap! And with 20% off your first order, you really can't go wrong!

      Delete
  5. Honestly I am not a huge cat person, but that ring I love! I'll have to check out Oasap for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm more of a dog person myself, but the ring was too cute not to get!

      Delete
  6. Those shorts are very cute, and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit and I love the ring :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I practically wear this ring everyday now!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!