Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Coffee remix

Just so you know, this is my version of a lazy post.  Okay, pretty much all of my recent posts have been lazy and/or nonexistant.  And I know I'm not the only blogger in a blogging funk right now because I've been seeing a lack of posts in my blog feed lately.

But because I feel obligated to myself and to my lovely readers (you, darlings), I decided to post a lazy recipe today.  Okay, not so much as a recipe than a cool thing to try, but you get the point.




Ingredients:

- Coffee
- Almond milk

Directions:

1.  Brew and freeze coffee in an ice cube tray.

2.  Serve with almond milk.



See, told ya.  Lazy post.  I actually found this "recipe" on Pinterest and thought it was such a cool idea.  Granted, I haven't actually tried it yet (along with all the other things on my pin boards) but I don't think you can go wrong with coffee and almond milk, right?

So if you've tried this, or plan on trying it before I do (which is highly likely), please let me know your thoughts!  I think I'll give this a try over the weekend because I've got to stock up on groceries anyway.

Peace out homies.


♥ Duckie.

21 comments:

  1. this looks so yummy! i'm definitely going to try.

    and i've been in a blogging funk too! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is feeling the blogging blues lately! It sucks. I thought summer would be perfect for blogging, but for me, not so much. I'm finally getting back into it (kinda sorta/maybe)
    I'm pretty sure I've pinned this recipe, too, and I don't even like coffee, It does sound yummy though :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you updated your whole blog (see, I followed), I think it's really pretty and probably required a lot of time to make it. <3

      Delete
    2. I think you've come out of your funk since you've been posting consistently the past few days and like Gracie said, you did update your blog design and it looks darling!

      Delete
    3. I'm getting bored of my posts though, and thats not a good sign! I need to be inspired :-P
      And thank you :D

      Delete
  3. I really like this recipe, I really need to try it in summer. I love almond milk and coffee, i just never thought of putting them together...@o@

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOTALLY going to make The Prince make this for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. You should. Make it two and send one to me!

      Delete
  5. Are you talking about me? I'm guilty...just haven't had the energy to post much. It's hot here...or at least that's my excuse. That drink looks cool....I don't drink coffee ... or really much milk either ... but the picture does cool me off. Good luck duck....(yeah I like that) good luck duck....sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I've had this pinned forever on Pinterest! Thanks for reminding me of it. This is like backwards iced coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't normally like to drink coffee, but I love coffee jello. The ice cubes kinda reminds me of coffee jello. I don't know if they have the best coffee jello, but I love eating Kuru Kuru Sushi's one. When you come to Hawai'i, we go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was jello at first too but I've never tried coffee jello so I am definitely going to take you up on your Kuru Kuru offer! Guam's sushi places aren't as good & cheap as Kuru Kuru so you can bet your ass that I'll be doing some sushi damage when I go! Lol.

      Delete
  8. I really need some of this right now!!! Yummm

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks and sounds awesome! I need to clear out some space in the freezer to fit my ice cube tray ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to mention that I used McCall's M5972 and Butterick's B5353 patterns to sew that white dress. Only the peplum part was an original "design" :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for replying to my comment! I'm so stoked to try this out. I'm still a novice but I'm going to attempt to make that dress because it is just SO gorgeous and I've been obsessed with trying to find a white sheath dress ever since Jean's post! THANK YOU!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!