Monday, February 27, 2012

Excited for _________________ in March

- "So Frikken Crafty" #3 and #4
- Mailing out my 1st handmade item to one of my followers
- Baptizing Trace (finally!)
- Hand-making 30 hobby horses (okay, more 'freaking out' than excited)
- Chloe's Cowgirl birthday party
- Pre-K registration for Chloe
- Bodyrock.tv 30 Day Challenge
- End of the January 2012 term (school)
- Joey's 30th birthday
- Upcoming makeup tutorial posts
- Joey's arraignment hearing (again, more 'freaking out' than excited)
- Starting an Etsy shop
- Working on my blog design
- Finishing the kitchen
- Putting the living room together (yellow/grey/white color scheme)
- Doing a cover video (yep, I'm going to post myself singing!)

As you can see, my plate is full in March! What are YOU excited/freaking out about?

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! March is a busy/exciting month for me so I hope I don't get too stressed out!

      Delete
  2. Starting an etsy shop?? Sounds like you're one busy lady! I still need to figure out what in the world to make you for our PIF, it's driving me crazy!
    xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been crafting a lot more (bows, hobby horses, little zipper pouches) so I figure I'd try and start a little etsy shop once I have enough items finished.

      And I made a PIF list since I'm doing it for each of my first 10 followers (I'm still only at 9 right now). I listed 10 things that I would like to make throughout the year and I'm killing 2 birds with one stone by doing a diy/tutorial post on it AND giving it to a follower as part of my PIF. The hardest part is figuring out which item to give to whom. Lol.

      ♥ Duckie.

      Delete
  3. I excited for SPRING TO BEGIN! :D Wow, your starting an Esty shop!? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, with all the crafty ideas I've got, I decided to take a stab at it next month once I have enough items done.

      Delete
    2. Cheers! I was tagged... now you are! Come here for my answers and details: http://classicglamblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-are-you-tagged.html

      Delete
  4. OMG so awesome! Etsy shop too?! You're so fab! 30 day challenge in T minus 2 days! We're gonna rock it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I have a law question for you...can you email me? mommybeautiful@att.net

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!