Monday, February 27, 2012

Frikken Featured!

Yay! My "So Frikken Crafty" Aluminum can hair bow is featured by To Sew With Love this week! I'm so excited!





I have a chance to move on to the next round of TSWL's Finest of February 2012, so please vote here:

To Sew With Love: Crafty Saturday Party No. 59


Even if I don't win, I'm still super stoked to have been featured on TSWL and super grateful for everyone who votes!

This totally made my week and I'm super excited to get started on my next craft project this weekend! HINT: Its something from my favorite movie!

♥ Duckie.

3 comments:

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!