Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Weird Fact Wednesdays

Okay so it's been a hot minute since my last post. I usually don't go online on the weekends because I'm so busy. Trust me, I don't have an extravagant, exciting life. My "busy" consists of doing laundry, cleaning, homework, and going out. And by "going out" I mean family dinners, parties, and get-togethers. My days of partying are over, but my bf and I do manage to sneak in a few date nights here and there, which brings us closer and keeps the both of us sane.

So anyway, moving on...I decided to post a few weird facts about myself for today just because, and I welcome everyone else to post a reply with a few weird facts (and basics too) about themselves as well.

1. My favorite flowers are sunflowers and lillies.




2. I am the oldest of five children.

3. Though my last name is Kim, I am only 1/4 Korean and I don't care much for Kim Chee.

4. My weakness is facial products (scrubs, cleansers, masks, pore strips, wrinkle creams, peels, etc.) because I cannot leave a store without buying something for my face.



5. Never been in snow.

6. I express myself better through writing.



7. I was voted "Nicest Smile" in high school with my bff.



8. I want to get a boob job.


9. Throughout my life thus far, I have/had 2 tattoos and 7 piercings.

10. I used to be a gogo dancer.



Okay, so what weird random facts are YOU going to share?

2 comments:

  1. My favorite flowers are sunflowers, too! :) it's 5:30 in the morning and I'm barely awake, so coming up with my own 'weird facts' isn't going too well right now! Haha :)
    Well,
    I'm a middle child and the only girl (2 brothers!),
    I want to be an art teacher, and I hate hair - if it was normal for girls to shave their hair, I would, I hate my hair that much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I say that I want to cut off all my hair too, but then I think about how many people would want to rub my head if I did, and then end up changing my mind. I do have a friend who shaved her head and donated all her hair to locks of love, but I don't think I'd look good bald so I'd rather not.

    I've always wanted to be a teacher as well (maybe history or english) but after having kids of my own, I definitely don't have the patience right now to spend all day with someone else's. But if I did decide to change my career path and become a teacher, I would want to be a high school teacher.

    I'm not the only girl in my family, I have a younger sister who is close to your age (she just turned 18 in December) and between us are my three brothers, but I did grow up mostly with my brothers since my sister and I are so far apart in age. I think that's why my sister and I get along so well now, because we grew sick of the boys (lol).

    And omg you blog so early in the morning! I am definitely not a morning person and I dread having to wake up early!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!