Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spreading sunshine one post at a time...

First off I'd like to share my excitement with you all because I have been nominated for the Sunshine Award by the lovely Halle over at Classic + Glam. Her blog is amazing and I strongly recommend that you visit her to see for yourself. But, wait until you've read and commented on mine first!

So here's the lovely award and the rules:


Sunshine Award rules:

1. Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.


10 Sunshine Award Questions:

Favorite Color? Classic black
Favorite animal? Giraffes
Favorite number? 7
Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Cranberry juice, lemonade, & Arizona Green Teas
Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Definitely Twitter!
My passion? Life is my passion - I want to make it worthwhile!
Prefer getting or giving presents? LOVE getting, but it feels good to give too
Favorite pattern? I have a slight obsession for stripes as well as polka dots
Favorite day of the week? Saturday - a whole day to do absolutely nothing
Favorite flower? Sunflowers and lilies


Nominees:

Dottie
Hayley
Heather
Keena
Nicole
Valeria
Heidi
Amy
Adriana
Charlotte

All the ladies noted above have brought sunshine into my life in one way or another (corny, but true!) and these nominations are my way of saying "THANK YOU FOR BEING SO AWESOME!" I encourage you to take a look at their blogs. They're all so different and beautiful and they inspire me to blog!

I'd also like to say that I STILL haven't had time to go to the craft store yet but I will go today. Or tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow. Besides, I have a few other awesome craft ideas up my sleeve and that I want to start this weekend too. So be expecting "So Frikken Crafty #3" soon. For real this time. Lol.

Okay, that's all for now. I'm kind of in a funk because I'm stuck at work but I can't concentrate and don't want to do any work at all anyway. You ever feel that way? I wish I could just go to the craft store right now and spend the rest of the day lounging around and crafting. I could do that. But no...I need to work and make $$ for Chloe's birthday party next Saturday. :(

Have a great Thursday everyone! And yes, now you may leave and visit Halle and all the other awesome blogs I nominated!

25 comments:

  1. You are awesome.

    Congrats.You deserved that ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU bring me sunshine! (emailing me, making sure I'm ok) LOVE U! and I accept this award with pride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! Thanks for the award! :) You definitely deserve a sunshine award! Your blog is always upbeat & fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love yours because its so different! Your art is AMAZING and your writing is so inspiring!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since you like giraffes, j crew outlet has a really cute giraffe necklace right now for like 20 dolars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'll definitely check that out! Thanks!

      Delete
  6. I love Arizona green teas too =) aw thanks so much for the award!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never manage to get anything done.
    Watch Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke Online

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love your website design, colour. I procrastinate a whole lot and never manage to get anything done.
    best houseboat in alleppey

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s a really unique and informative article. Great work! Much appreciated, keep posting many more…. I added it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future.
    Yeh Hai Chahatein Full Episode

    ReplyDelete
  10. It’s a really unique and informative article. Now a days Indian Drama Serial Kasauti Zindagi Ki most famous in Asia specially in India & Pakistan.Kasauti Zindagi Ki All Episode
    Kasauti Zindagi Ki Full Episode
    Watch Kasauti Zindagi Ki Today Episode

    ReplyDelete
  11. Latest Entertainment News Today: Taapsee Pannu starrer Thappad witnesses a slow start on the first day at the box office

    Pavitra Bhagya Full Episodes

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope it will be helpful for almost all peoples that are searching for this type of topic. I Think this website is best for such topic. good work and quality of articles Thanks

    Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Full Episode


    Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Video Episode

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writg. Cheers!
    Kundali Bhagya Episode Online
    Kundali Bhagya Latest Episode
    Kundali Bhagya Full Episode
    Kundali Bhagya Video Episode

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope it will be helpful for almost all peoples that are searching for this type of topic. I Think this website is best for such topic. good work and quality of articles Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope it will be helpful for almost all peoples that are searching for this type of topic. I Think this website is best for such topic. good work and quality of articles Thanks
    ishq-mein-marjawan-2 i Download
    =

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope it will be helpful for almost all peoples that are searching for this type of topic. I Think this website is best for such topic. good work and quality of articles ThanksIshq Subhan Allah Episode Online

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!Kundali Bhagya Episode Online

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!