Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Girl Behind the Blog - Show & Tell

I thought I'd link up again this month with Jenna @ 5ohwifey and Erin @ Living In Yellow for the Girl Behind the Blog vlog series.

5ohwifey

I think this is the 3rd time I'm linking up for this and it is so much fun!  Vlogging is different than blogging so it really is harder than it looks.



Well I hope you guys enjoyed my little vlog!  Let me know what you thought of it and I hope you get a chance to vlog and link up too!

♥ Duckie.

P.S.  I'm still trying to work on my awkward signing off but for now you just gotta deal with the lame peace signs.

8 comments:

  1. Love that you are in costume! And oh man does that peppermint patty creamer look good! Glad you linked up again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! So glad I'm not the only one who wore a costume! although yours is wayyy better than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like you love coffee just as much as my Mom and sisters do! I never caught the coffee bug myself! Your costume is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love You and Pandas...you in a panda costume even better:). lol. Remember when I blogged that I don't drink coffee because its a "substance", well since I got my Kueriq I got addicted to it! lol. and I don't care! I swear we have soooooo much in common. its freaky.

    Thanks for sharing more about yourself to us!

    xx,
    klee

    kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie, Its been a long time since I last checked out your blog. Sorry!! Hope all is going good!! I love the post!!! I was thinking about vlogging too... ugh too scary

    I Just made a FaceBook Page and I would love for you to "Like" and share you opinion <3
    http://www.facebook.com/sweetwahine85
    http://swbeautifullife.blogspot.com

    Have a beautiful day
    xoxo Eden

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!