Friday, November 2, 2012

Because my mind is drawing a blank...

So how was everyone's Halloween?

I know most of you are still stuck in the middle right now.  That state of mind right between the after effects of partying on Halloween and the anticipation of the parties planned for the weekend.

Anyway, a few of you may have noticed a couple of slight changes around here since my last post.  I'm not saying what was changed, you can figure that out on your own if you like.  I'm trying to put a bit more effort into this little blog and invest more time into it.

Why, you ask?  Well, why not?

Since returning from my blogging absence, I've realized that I really let myself go.  I was unmotivated and I got way too comfortable on the couch - the permanent valley in the cushion is proof enough.

Blogging has been keeping me motivated and inspired the past few weeks and I really feel like I'm getting back to my old self again.  Wait, scratch that I'm getting BETTER than my old self.

So that being said, expect me to start bugging the hell out of you now.  Yup, I'll be plugging myself in to as many social media links as I can.

But for now, I'll leave you with a few fun fill-in-the-blanks.

In 50 years, I hope to be remembered for my: various amazing talents - and awesome blog, of course.

The accomplishment I am most proud of is: my three kids and the fact that I haven't been admitted into a mental institution yet.

I'm secretly terrified of: falling.  Okay, it's not that secret but it's still the main thing that scares the crap out of me.

I once aspired to be: a welder.  I had to solder something for a school project in the 5th grade and I was obsessed with creating things with metal. 

You can never have too many: bathing suits.  Like ever.

♥ Duckie.

7 comments:

  1. I too get inspired by the blogging world and miss it when I dont blog. But time is always a constrain.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Long time!!! I'm giving you the Versatile Blogger and Leibster Award
    If I have picked you in the past and you don't want to repost please just answer the survey questions bellow in the comment's Hope you are having a beautiful day!!
    http://swbeautifullife.blogspot.com/2012/11/always-winner-lol.html
    I just created a facebook page:
    http://facebook.com/sweetwahine85

    xoxo
    Eden

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) Sometimes I forgot to post in blog. I admitted that being busy is one drive me crazy. I love to talk people in blog and help me little away from being bored. I do love reading your blog, hoping you not given up.. happy weekend..and be happy always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, your blog is amazing <33
    Would you maybe like to follow eachother? Love, Anna

    www.movieanne.com (tomorrow it will be changed into www.fashionanna.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can NEVER have too many bathing suits...NEVER!! :-)
    I miss you too lover!!! This stay at home mom gig sure has its ups and downs huh? Glad I have you to share in my "trials and tribulations" LOL
    Hey mama...lets get together and do a swap of some kind :-) Let me know what you think...oh and Keena too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!