Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I Wore: to a Pool Party

Oh haaaayyy!

It's Wednesday!  Whoop whoop!  The weekend's almost here!

Okay so I know I haven't been keeping up with responding to your comments but I'll get started on that soon as I stop being lazy.  Lol.

My tooth started hurting a few days ago and it hasn't stopped so I've literally been taking painkillers around the clock.  Needless to say I've been in a pretty crappy mood because of it.

Anyway, so today's outfit isn't really an outfit.  More like just what I wore to a pool party this past Sunday, but since I don't get out much anymore it'll have to do for now.  Lol.


Cover-up Outfit:
Dress:  F21 {Gift from Keena}
Belt (hidden):  Actually an extra shoulder strap from a clutch I have
Earrings:  Sunglasses Etc. {$6.00}
Bracelet:  Cookie Lee Jewelry {$38.00}
Sandals:  Unknown from the P.I.




Sunglasses:  Sunglasses Etc. {$12.00}
Bikini Top:  Fox Racing First Class {$60 as a set}
Bikini Bottom:  Target {old}
Breast Cancer Bracelet:  Payless Shoe Source{$5.00}



I've always been a huge fan of mixing and matching my bikinis.  I think its a fun and easy way to take something and make it unique.

Since I was little I've always had a huge obsession with the ocean and any body of water.  I learned to swim before I learned to walk so being in the water was always natural for me.

I'm always collecting new bathing suits and bikini pieces because I always end up lending them out or they somehow manage to get lost.

Living on an island, you can never have too many bathing suits.

♥ Duckie.

2 comments:

  1. Duckie!!!! Yay your back, where have I been?? :-)
    Reading through to catch up on your posts now....

    And girl, you're looking HOT in that bikini! Reow!

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANNNG, girl! Hottie over here. LOL I love that cover up! Also, I'm a huge fan of mixing bikinis. I try to buy solid bottoms and crazy printed tops. I'm so glad that a lot of shops now sell the tops and bottoms separately. Great OOTD.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!