Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fact Is...

After reading this post on Nicole's blog, I was inspired to write my own.

Fact is:  After hauling ass this weekend to clean up for the party Joey sprung on me, I'm not in the mood to clean anymore.  Like, ever.

Fact is:  Because of said ass hauling, my body is totally hating me right now.  I need to take a nice, LONG, hot bath.

Fact is:  I hate winters on Guam.  Why?  Because they're non-existant.  We're still in the 90°'s!

Fact is:  I need to write something witty and fun to show how cool I am for the linkup I'm co-hosting tomorrow.

Fact is:  After a party, we eat cake for breakfast.  Like today.  And what.

Fact is:  This post has taken me a lot longer to write than I first thought.

Fact is:  I am out of York Peppermint Patty creamer and have been coffee-less for the past few days.

Fact is:  I'm not in the Christmas spirit yet.  Maybe once I get my creamer and coffee I will be.

Fact is:  All of my trials and tribulations seem like nothing after reading Erin's blog posts about Issac.  Go check it out and you'll see what I mean.

♥ Duckie.

10 comments:

  1. Weirdly...I do NOT like anything peppermint..anything. LOL And I will trade you 90* ANY DAY OF THE YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, come on over to where i am (canada) -- the weather is bitch cold out and it sucks balls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey loving all your posts! Come check out my blog? lethalbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following from the blog hop!

    - Kaileigh @ somehowchaotic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following from the blog hop, love the skinny jean dance, I do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Duckie! New GFC follower via the Followers to Friends Blog Hop! Would love to have you follow me back when you get the chance!

    Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute post! New follower from the blog hop :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm a new follower from thr blog hop. Love your blog! :)

    Laura
    http://casetadepaper.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!