Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Weekend Recap

Holla!

I had a pretty AWESOME 5-day weekend.  Yes, I'm counting Monday too since I didn't post anything.

I'm still too tired and lazy to write anything substantial right now so I'll just overload you with a few pictures from this weekend.

Enjoy.

 GORGEOUS mermaid paperdoll from Jessica at The Doily Duck.  I love her dolls so much!  Perfect to frame and put in your house!  Hrmm...I'm thinking of maybe giving one of these lovelies away to one lucky reader...what do you think?  Comment below!

Part of my Thanksgiving outfit.  Gotta dress comfy if you're gonna be stuffing your face all day.

Tired from partying.

Photobooths are a must at weddings!  Congrats Joyce & Gigi!

 What's left in the cooler.  Can you tell which drink is mine?

My favorite picture from this weekend.  It shows our serious side.

♥ Duckie.

P.S.  Don't forget to enter that Thanksgiveaway!  It ends tomorrow!!!!!  Go NOW!

4 comments:

  1. She looks great in her new home! Glad you like her :)
    Get lots of rest...looks like you had a busy weekend!!!
    XO, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are great. I guess I want them for my hepatitis walk haha :)
    Oh tired faces are always cute :)
    Lovely pictures :)

    Aree
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody had a busy and AWESOME weekend. LOL I think that's so cute that your hubs and son sleep exactly the same. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!