Monday, November 19, 2012

Frikken Feature: Kiss Kiss, by K.Lee

Omg.

I am the worst person ever.

This was supposed to go up on Friday.

But alas, Blogger's stupid schedule, never does what I tell it to.

So without further ado (and with many apologies), here's Friday's featured blogger,

and my BBFF (blogging BFF), Keena:


This girl seriously knows me in and out.  She was one of my first followers and has stuck with me through my blogging AND real life trials and tribulations.  We talk like we've known each other all our lives and I'm pretty sure we're related somehow through our Korean heritage.

This chick is truly amazing!  And honestly, if you think I'm funny, then she's hilarious!  Her sense of humor and "IDGAF" attitude is so addicting - you can't help but love her.

So go.  Now.  Check out her blog, watch her videos, and give her a shout out for being so awesome!  I know she'll return the favor!

♥ Duckie.

6 comments:

  1. Aww this is too lovely to have a friend who knows everything about you :)
    I will surely check her out :)

    Aree
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by her blog now. :)

    new follower via the blog hop. Stop by and say hello!

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the introduction! I love your fill in the blank card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so amazing that you can find an online friend from being a follower. I will check out her blog too. meanwhile, I am following you from the GFC hop. Thank you for Co-hosting and pls kindly follow back. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!