Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tag Tuesday: 50 Questions Tag [Part 2]

Whew!
 
What a whirlwind of a weekend!
I participated in a couple linkups and blog hops these past few days and I'm exhausted!

I felt so hyped this weekend that I even got a couple videos recorded, and a couple diy projects done.

But now I'm finally feeling the crash.

I haven't had any coffee today and I'm totally hating myself right now - but I know my body needs rest.

So, that being said, I'll leave you with the second half of the 50 Questions Tag.
 


And a big warm welcome to all my new followers from the linkups and hops!  Hope this video gives you a little more insight of who I am.

♥ Duckie.

P.S.  Congratulations to Nicole M. Johnson for winning the Shell High Giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. Most of the questions are pretty random and I cracked up at the laundry part, lol. You're making me want to post random vlogs now.

    Anyway, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check my recent post for more details.

    Hope you're doing well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. leaving some love on your space (((: you're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! It's fun getting to know more about blogger I follow :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I'm sending coffee your way right... now.

    And this seems a bit lame to add seeing as you're exhausted, but should ya feel like mingling slow and easy with fabulous gals we're hanging out over the next few days...

    Aloha Sweet Friend,

    The ladies and I are starting to gather a bit early this week so that we can take our turkey loving time mingling and growing together over the next few days.

    Thank you for linking up with us last week, thank you for sharing your sweet energy with all of us... thank you for being beautiful you.

    Come join us if you please.
    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!