Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tag Tuesday: 1/2 of 50 Questions

Hey, hey, hey!

It's already Wednesday here and I was supposed to post this since yesterday but...

yeah.

Here you go.



I was tagged by Keena to do this 50 questions tag but I'm breaking it in half.  Because I can.

I tag everyone (that means you too Nicole, especially those bloggers who haven't vlogged yet.  I'm looking at you Jessica, Tarole, Mish, Gracie...

And don't forget to enter this week's giveaway if you haven't already!

♥ Duckie.

5 comments:

  1. hi there, love your blog name :)

    new follower :)
    http://www.theeclecticgrabbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop and I'm loving your blog!! So super cute :)

    xo Mason
    masonlikethejar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I'm on it like brown on rice...cuz I'm brown not white LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the question, have you ever eaten a crayon. I dunno why but I was totally cracking up with that one.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol...you look like you were so exciting to do this tag! Couldn't stop smirking because of the enjoyment of your face...lmao. Love you, you're such a trooper.

    I heart you,

    Klee
    Kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!