Monday, March 20, 2017

Mid-March



We're halfway through March and I feel so exhausted already.  Anyone else been getting sick lately?  Feeling like life is getting too busy to keep up with?  February flew by in such a flash, I didn't even have enough time to do a mid-month post.  Oh, well.  Here's what's been going on lately...

Eating //  All the bad things.  I really need to start back on my wheat belly diet because that is exactly what I've been growing - a wheat belly.

Drinking //  Coffee, water and soda.  Yes, soda.  I don't normally drink carbonated drinks (unless they're mixed with alcohol) but I've been craving them for some reason lately.

Listening to //  The local radio stations.  These days I listen to Power 98 on my way to and from work because the hosts in the mornings and afternoons are so funny.  The only time I use Pandora or Tidal now is when I workout (which hasn't been very often).

Reading //  NetGalley books.  I love that I'm able to read new books for free, but having to read and review them with a deadline is kind of a bummer.  Once I get through all of the books currently on my NetGalley shelf, I'm going to take a pause and get back to my reading challenge list books.

Writing //  A few poems here and there and continuing my #52Lists.

Watching //  Still on Grey's Anatomy.  Haven't really been watching much since I've been reading more books lately.

Wearing //  Basic pieces (dresses, tops, tanks, jeans, etc.) in neutral and muted colors (black, grey, white, olive, mauve, denim blue, etc.).

Buying //  Ordered some goodies from Ulta, planner stickers, books, a few sewing patterns, and some clothes from Homecoming Honolulu.  #noregrets

Looking forward to //  Chloe's 9th birthday this Sunday (March 19th) and Joey's 35th birthday on the 30th.  Also looking forward to the craziness of March to be over.  April seems like a vacation compared to this month.

Stressing over //  Chloe's birthday party on Sunday, work shit, Joey's birthday, summer plans, life.

Hoping for //  A little down time to finish my current projects and start on a new project, sunshine and a little salt water therapy before the month ends.

 

3 comments:

  1. grey's is still on? aren't all the old characters gone by now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.GLAMGON.com/
    glamgown.com
    Go ahead and keep those favorite shirts wedding dress size 14that have seen better days in the fit department. And don't worry about buying that perfect shirt that's a bit too small, because with this simple alteration technique, you can make any shirt fit like a glove.http://www.glamgown.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!