Saturday, April 1, 2017

Monthly Mantra 2017: April

If you haven't figured it out, April's mantra is all about health and fitness.  I was doing pretty good at eating healthy and working out consistently up until my surgery in December.  After my surgery, I allowed my body some time to heal but have been trying to get back into the habit without much success.

This month, I plan to wean myself off the wheat again and start eating small, healthy meals regularly.  I'll also be changing my workout times from lunch to mornings since I've been using my lunches to run errands lately and I don't want that to deter me from reaching my goals.

As far as numbers go, my goal is to run at least 4 miles per week, and workout for at least 30 minutes 3 times per week using my Sweat app.  I'll be weighing myself, but will also be taking photos of myself (yikes!) to document my progress.

And because I like to document things and hold myself accountable to them, I'll be keeping a journal of the things I eat, my runs, workouts, feelings, accomplishments, new goals, etc. to keep myself motivated.

What about you?  Got any health/fitness goals to smash this month?

3 comments:

  1. I love it! This is my goal for April as well. I want to make small changes, steadily over time, to get back on the healthy eating and working out routine. I know I can do it, but I always fail when I try to do too much all at once.

    You got this! Here's to a happy, healthy April... and beyond. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.TENCYDRESS.com/
    TENCYDRESS
    TENCY DRESS
    Tency Dress
    Oh my god, best wedding dresses,http://www.tencydress.com here we can offer rent a wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!