Wednesday, August 23, 2017

LoveBug Probiotics: The Unboxing & First 2 Weeks


I was contacted by a rep from LoveBug Probiotics last month to try out a few of their products.  Not really understanding what probiotics were at the time, I took a crash course in Probiotic 101 via the articles on their website, and decided to try it out.  I already knew that my digestive system was out of whack so I figured, why not?


I received three different probiotic formulas:  Here's the Skinny (for general health), Yeast is a Beast (for women's health), and Colds Suck (for an immunity boost).  They also have formulas for babies, kids, and pre/post pregnancy.


Unboxing Thoughts:
- Blue box is so cute!
- Love that the bottles are separated and not just thrown in with some packing paper.
- The typography and font of the labels make it easier for me to tell the difference between the formulas.
- Glass bottles are a nice upgrade from the plastic bottles I'm used to.  

Instead of taking the formulas separately or alternating them, I opted to take them all together to really make the most of them.  I figure, general health is the basic, plus women's health because I am a female, and immunity boost because I am all about not getting sick (especially since it's back-to-school season).

Week 1 Thoughts:
- Damn this powder residue is making a mess.
- These glass bottles are going to be a pain to carry around with me all the time.
- O.M.G.  I'm going to swallow all of those pills?  Like, in one sitting?
- Okay, taste isn't so bad.  Not any different than other supplement tablets I've taken.

Week 2 Thoughts:
- Damn, that's still a lot of pills.
- I've been going to the bathroom every day pretty regularly.
- Surprisingly, I haven't felt heavy or bloated lately.
- I've only been drinking one cup of coffee a day this week and I haven't felt sluggish in the afternoons like I usually do.



I've got about a two week's supply left before I'm out but so far, I'm liking how it's been going.  I feel much healthier, I don't get that heavy or bloated feeling after eating anymore, my metabolism and energy have been up, and I've noticed that I've lost most of the weight I gained while on vacation.  I'll be posting my final thoughts in a couple weeks so stay tuned!

You can check out LoveBug Probiotics to learn about their products, formulas and probiotics in general.

4 comments:


  1. blush pink and black dress

    white classic dress

    prom dress la

    job lot 40 mixed dresses see description for brands 3 with tags rrp over 300 dresses
    Whether you or your bridal party prefer cocktail or floor length, empire or drop-waist, strapless, sleeved or one-shoulder necklines– we’ve got hundreds of gorgeous styles to choose from! Our affordable bridesmaid dresses modest dressesare designed to flatter every member of your bridal party, no matter what style you prefer.
    View more dresses, please click:http://www.clavonna.com
    For more dresses information, please email at :
    info.clavonna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you need a dresses for wedding guests,petite evening dresses, welcome to our online shop clavonna prom dress trends 2018 reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. supplements for women

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!