Thursday, August 3, 2017

Monthly Mantra 2017: August


July was a full-throttle roller coaster ride with ups and downs and twists and turns.  My family and I had SO much fun on vacation but it was also so exhausting!  Amusement parks just about every single day, long drives, early mornings and late nights, not to mention ALL the junk food.  We have tons of great experiences and memories to last us for a while, or at least until the next big vacation.

Now we're finally in August, which is the beginning of fall and the beginning of the school year and I'm so ready for it.  I've got some big plans for myself and I'm finally ready to commit to the goals and deadlines that I set in order to make it work.  No more excuses.

This month, I'll be working non-stop on myself inside and out.  Practicing my craft, working out, getting in-tune with my soul, eating healthier, reading (in case you were wondering where my Books Lately post is for July - I did not finish a single book), listening to and taking care of my body's needs, writing, and basically just finding a groove to get into where I will be happy and satisfied with everything that I have, yet focused and motivated to move forward with my plans and goals.

Wish me luck that everything doesn't fall to shit.  Or, if it does, at least that I'll be able to handle it without losing my shit!

6 comments:

  1. Hell yes!! I'm right there with you on all of this. I'm determined to keep focusing on and pushing towards my goals. The "no more excuses" part of it is the biggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck girlie! I need to do this also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, you'll make it through. Sometimes, I need some exhausting fun times to reset for my work life or my real life!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  4. My July was like that as well! So much fun, but it can get tiring to be so active all the time! I'm spending my August prepping for the next school year. Good luck with your goals! Looks like you have a lot of good things to strive for :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!