Monday, November 6, 2017

Monthly Mantra 2017: November



I've been distant from this blog in the recent months (hell, the last year really) because I've come up short on what to write, what to say, and just overall inspiration to post anything.  I don't even know if anyone still reads this blog or follows my updates, or even really gives a shit about what I post - and that's okay.

When this blog first started picking up momentum a few years ago, I was obsessed with it.  I put my heart into writing posts, coming up with ideas, hosting giveaways, connecting with other people, and actively participating in the blog world.  Since Instagram and Snapchat became popular, the blogging community has turned into something entirely different.  We don't read as many blogs, write as many posts, or comment as much as we used to before.  People seem to prefer imagery over written words and I have given up on trying to keep up, let alone compete.

I've been working on so much in my life lately that I neglected to even write a post at all last month and that's just the way life is sometimes.  I do want to keep this blog active and I do want to continue writing posts, if only to document little snippets of my life and books I've read or poems I've written.  I don't have high hopes of being a professional blogger or collaborating with big brands anymore because it's not my passion but I will continue to write posts when the whim hits me.  Until then, follow your passion.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect statement that you have involve your heart into writing posts which is impressive and appreciable step and i really hope thats why you have many visitors in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article! Here we all can learn a lot of useful things and this is not only my opinion!
    Even BLNCK corp. and https://royalbrowstudio.com confirmed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girls, I know everyone wants more and more beautiful. Find a suitable dress, there are many styles, here are beautiful and elegant dress, do not miss oh meet.glamchase kaleidoscope dresses ebay reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!