Sunday, February 12, 2012

FML? Mine's already fcked right now.

Alright so as my last post stated, Friday wasn't exactly the best day of my life. I was hoping that the rest of the weekend wouldn't be as shitty as Friday, but I was wrong. Terribly wrong.


I woke up on Saturday morning and was unable to open my left eye. I go to the bathroom to wash my face and I look in the mirror. Yup, PINK EYE. I had to go all day with my eye burning and a rag to wipe the crap from my eyes. I couldn't even put makeup on! I'm NAKED without my makeup! I could literally walk around with no clothes on in public with no problem, but if my face is bare, I feel so exposed. So I was definitely not in a good mood on Saturday.


This morning I woke up feeling a lot better. Still had pink eye, but it wasn't bothering me as much as it did the day before. Cooked pancakes & eggs for breakfast and the kids and I ate while watching cartoons. Joey decided to do the yard so he drove to his parents' house to borrow their brush cutter and leaf blower. He calls me when he gets there and says nobody was there and he left his key at home, so he pretty much just wasted gas on a 1/2 hour drive. So he says nevermind, he'll be back home in a bit.

Half an hour later he calls back. He tells me he just got into a fight with someone. He didn't get hurt but he may have broken the other guy's arm, but he'll be home in a bit (again). Twenty minutes pass, he calls again. Tells me to get ready because he'll be home in ten minutes and he has to go to the Precinct. Long story short, he's in JAIL. We won't know how long he'll have to be in there until his Magistrate hearing tomorrow afternoon.

Now, Joey isn't a violent person. He's really friendly and is always smiling, which is why his nickname is "Smiley". He plays a lot of sports and is a very outdoorsy kind of person. His only problem is his temper. He doesn't get angry very often, but he will also never back down from a fight. From what Joey told me, the guy swung a stick at him first, which is why he fought. Apparently some witnesses were the ones who called the police after the event happened and the other guy was arrested as well.

So it looks like I won't be going to work tomorrow and won't be able to see if the Tech had fixed my computer or not, but I would still gladly trade a broken computer for Joey to be home with me.

Crossing my fingers for good news tomorrow.

♥ Duckie.

4 comments:

  1. Aww :( What a mess! I'm sorry your weekend really sucked. I'll cross my fingers for you; hopefully tomorrow will be much better!
    xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, I'm usually a positive, upbeat person but this weekend has brought out the worst in me! >_<

    I've decided to copy your "fill-in-the-blank" post to get a positive direction back to my blog!

    ^_^

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink eye seems to be going around in blog universe...do NOT I repeat do not touch your eye and touch your computer screen! TEEHEE jk.
    Oh Joey! My hubs has a bit of a temper too...one thats landed him in back of a police car too. MEN!
    I hope you get a working computer out of all this mess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I am not even touching my eye with my bare hands because I don't want my kids to get it and then spread it. Thankfully the swelling has gone down and the pinkness of it is going away but it better not spread to my other eye or I'll poke them both out! Lol.

      And OMG these men of ours! Is your hubs an islander too? I think the local boys are the most rowdy...and Joey just proof to that. Lol.

      Yeah, I just got a call from the Tech saying my motherboard is fried and that I'll have to get a new system, which I'm excited about since I was given the crappy computer when I first started working here while everyone else had the new ones. So hopefully my bosses open their wallets and get me a brand new one. But for now I'll be having to bring in my personal laptop to work with until they order my new one.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!