Friday, March 23, 2012

Crunch Time!

I had planned to take off today but decided to just come in anyway so I can receive the packages that are supposed to have come in today. The mailman came and left - with nothing for me. Needless to say, I am FREAKING OUT! Those things were ordered over a week ago, were sent Priority, and were supposed to have arrived since YESTERDAY. All the party favors are in those boxes! Urghh!

I'll be leaving work soon to go home and clean, pick up some last minute things, and start jamming away at all the decorations, finishing the horses, and prepping the food items. I'm hoping that the boxes come before my office closes because otherwise I'll seriously be a complete and total bitch and will definitely have to post-pone the party until next week.

On a good note - at least the electricity's working now!

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. I really hope everything works out for you and your party! Good luck!:)



    http://pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a total disaster to me, but Chloe had a good time so that's all that matters!

      Delete
  2. your blog design is so so beautiful I am your new follower via google friend connect hope you can follow back so we can keep in touch :)

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! Following you too!

      Delete
  3. Our Green Bay Packers Banner measures a huge 2x8 feet, is constructed of thick weather resistant nylon, and is embroidered with the Green Bay Packers NFL team logo as shown. Our Green Bay Packers Banner includes ten (10) reinforced metal grommets around the perimeter for easy hanging at your next tailgate party, in your sports room, or as an interior or exterior "gameday" decoration.
    nfl flags wholesale
    nfl house divided flagscheap New Orleans Saints american banners
    New York Jets house divided flags

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!