Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm sick so let's just make this quick

1. Today is a great day because Joey finally got paid last night (his actual payday was last Friday - his company is stupid) and today is my payday.

2. Tomorrow I will be extremely busy because of the 5k, CCD, coworker's daughter's birthday, and baby shower. I will also still probably be sick.

3. My favorite time of day is after 7pm because dinner is finished and all I have time to relax..

4. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and get shit done.

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is Wade in Your Water by Common Kings - makes me think of home.

6. My favorite accessory is do purses count as accessories? Because I'm a purse hoarder. If not, then necklaces. I feel naked without a necklace.

7. My favorite thing about this week was the big boost in followers! (thanks you guys!)


I caught a cold over the last few days and today it's really kicking my ass. I didn't even get in to work until noon - that's how bad I was feeling. So I'm linking up with The Little Things We Do for today's post because I'm not feeling very inspired, witty, or pretty today. I just want to go home, curl up in a ball, and watch Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe movies all day. Oh, and try some Soondubu - a craving which was brought on by the lovely Keena. Lol.

Have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend everyone! And don't forget to email or comment below if you'd like to be featured as a guest blogger next month!

25 comments:

  1. Oh no!
    Get well soon my lovely, hope you can kick the cold asap - sending lots of healthy thoughts your way! :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am in receipt of those healthy thoughts! Lol.

      Delete
  2. Mmmm, I love a good purse! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, I totally agree with you. Lol.

      Delete
  3. Nice blog!


    If you want, check out mine:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomorrow kind of sounds like a doozy! Good luck!

    Found you through the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for finding me! Going to check out your blog now too! ^_^

      Delete
  5. Girl, I feel you. Make sure you get some Soondubu in your tummy, and when you do...make sure its hella spicy and get hella napkins...and maybe put a large bowl between yo legs BECAUSE you will sweat... your sweat and toxins off your body...lol.

    You have been so busy, dont forget to focus and take care of YOURSELF! Youre such a great mommy...i hope Joey and the kids are taking awesome care of you.

    Get Well Now!
    xx,
    mrslee-flabtofab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! You always crack me up girl! I love your comments! And I haven't gotten my Soondubu fix yet but I think I'm going to end up just making it for my dinner tonight. Lol.

      Delete
  6. Oh no! I hope you feel better, like, NOW! Being sick is the worst :( But, on the bright side, paydays are the BEST! Hope you have a great weekend!

    xo
    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, paydays are always awesome...until you realize you have to pay bills. Lol.

      Delete
  7. Aw I hope you feel better! Great blog and post :) If you'd like to follow each other, I'd be happy to return the favour XO

    http://thelittlebrightsides.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm going to follow your blog right now!

      Delete
  8. Get better soon! I'm on bed too getting some rest and trying to overcome a cold that ive been carrying for more than a month now, so I'm totally with you! it is not cool! :/

    http://pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww...yeah I hope this cold doesn't last that long. I usually have colds for months too. Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you get better very soon!! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Going to check out your blog right now!

      Delete
  11. Hope you feel better by now :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. well, I hope you feel better! sometimes it's nice to just do something easy & fun :)

    hope you had a great weekend! {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Going to check out your giveaway right now!

      Delete
  13. Oh, you are a girl after my own heart - I am a recovering purse hoarder! :) I think handbags totally count as an accessory!

    Sorry you're feeling sick (I'm sick, too!) - hope you had a restful weekend and feeling better this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I feel like I'll be on Hoarders one day with all the purses and shoes I collect. Lol.

      Hope you feel better too!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!