Thursday, April 19, 2012

This Thursday I am Thankful

Thankful for all of you. Yes, you. You lovely readers out there in blog land. Thank you. You have no idea how excited I get when I see that you've posted a comment, and that excitement becomes almost uncontainable when I notice a new follower. So thank you, all of you, for every keystroke in that comment you left me. Thank you for clicking that mouse button to follow me. It is greatly appreciated. Today YOU have been my rejuvenation. So again, THANK YOU.


Also, I have an announcement! Yay! No, no, I'm not pregnant. But if you didn't know, next month (May by the way, for all you out there who's brains are fried right now) is my birth month! Woo hoo! So what's the big deal, you ask? Well I'd like to do something special on this blog next month! And what might that be? Guest posts!

Yes, I said guest posts! I want YOU to post on my blog! That means that you get to be the "Prima Ballerina" for a day (or more, if you want to post more than once) here at Frikken Duckie! Are you interested! Well are ya!? I know you are!

I'm interested, but what should I write about? Umm ANYTHING! The motto here is A "little bit of everything" remember!? But if you need a topic to inspire your post, remember I do a few series posts: Makeup Mondays, Tasty Tuesdays, and What I Wore Wednesdays. Thursdays and Fridays are freebies!

Please email me at: frikkenduckie@gmail.com if you're interested! Also, let me know if you have a specific day you'd like to post on (in case you'll be too busy that day to post on your own blog, you could just link it to your guest post here on my blog).

So, what are you waiting for? Send that email and get started on that post!

Btw, I'm charging $5 each post.

JUST KIDDING!

Peace out, girl scout!

14 comments:

  1. LOL...you know you want that 5 bucks a post! Hey girl, you are doing something right when you are getting followers left and right. Send them my way...im strugglin! lol. well, i get traffic but no love...:(...tsk. Oh well, I know that you will comment back. I think I should just start with Dear Duckie, :). Well thank you for your support and I will definitely return the favor and support your beautiful self.

    Keep it up
    xx,
    mrslee-flabtofab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I know, I'm super amazed at how quickly things are going here on this little ole blog of mine. And girlfriend, your blog is GREAT, you'll be getting more love soon enough. It just takes time, trust me, I felt the same way before and I still do! Btw, you should totally create a button! That way I can add it to my blogspirations list over there----------------------------->

      Delete
    2. how did you create yours...im good in using paint program...lol:). i just dont know how to html or code/decode the image. let me know <3

      Delete
    3. I used paint and/or photobucket. The code is easy peasy. What's your email and I'll email it to you: frikkenduckie@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. I do get that same feeling about new followers and new comments, but don't get much of that to be honest! Oh well! But still much enjoy doing it. Love your post by the way, it's good to have things to be greatful for :)

    PS. I had a little mess with my buttons (lol!) but i have fixed it, I hadn't linked them to my blog and the size was too big, so it would be great if you could change it :D. Sorry!

    http://pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already changed the size for you my dear. I'll link it to your blog right now.

      Delete
  3. I want to guest post.... I'm supposed to be asleep... Too tired to function....
    Uuuugh!
    I get giddy over new followers too, lol :) poor Garrett has to listen to me every time I get a new one "oh my gosh Garrett, look how many!!!!"
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Email me your post and what day (if you have one in mind) you'd like me to post it! I'm super excited to see what everyone comes up with!

      And every time I see the follower count go up I get this goofy smile on my face and I must look like an idiot sitting at my desk alone. Lol.

      Delete
  4. Hi! I came upon your blog through Long Live Classy and it's such a fun read! I'm now your latest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments and meeting new bloggers so please feel free to say "Hi"!

I respond to every single comment either via Email or right here so please check back here if your email isn't linked to your comment!